What we offer
Graduates into Health takes extraordinary care to place the right student/graduate within your teams. Strong NHS business functions are essential in enabling the world class health care system that we strive to deliver and want for our patients.
Fee: £3,000 per successful graduate recruited
We begin the journey with you and make it as streamlined and as efficient as possible, we support you throughout and deliver the following:
- Job Description Development: this will include liaison with HR and your job evaluation team
- Advertising: to over 25 universities in London and the south east and over 1300 students/graduates signed up to our programme
- Shortlisting: we complete the initial shortlist to give you our top recommended candidates based on your requirements
- Candidates CVs - we give you CVs - no lengthy online application forms to wade through
- Online assessments - we have industry verified verbal and numerical online assessments at no additional cost
- Interview scheduling/ assessment centre administration: we invite all candidates to interview for you and send you a schedule once all candidates have confirmed; we also carry out assessment centres for larger recruitment
- Pastoral support: we continue to support you up to the first 3 months of the student/graduates employment by carrying out progress checks with both the manager and candidate
- Endings: 2 months before the contract ending, we will give you alerts so you can decide whether you want to end, extend or make the role permanent
"Our guarantee to you- if your graduate/student leaves within the first 3 months for any reason- we'll recruit you another at no additional cost.
We are an NHS programme and only charge fees to cover our operating costs."
Louise Brennan, Graduates into Health Programme Manager
TOP TIP FOR FEES:
Students/ Graduates will start at a lower spine point on any band and your budget will be calculated on the mid-spine point; these fees are already in your budget!
- You might not need to source additional budget!
If you are based in South London, you may be our member!
Please contact us as you may be eligible for a FREE recruitment round.